Consumer Service Cards
Sunday, 06 April 2008 14:46

Go to your post office and get a handful of "Consumer Service Cards" (PS Form 4314C) and complete a card when you have a problem.

This becomes part of an official file that will ultimately determine if the customers are satisfied with service (delivery, lack of brown sacks or not being helpful would be excellent reasons to complete a Consumer Serive Card).

This will give you and postal managment an audit trail to identify problem areas.

Send them to your customers when they complain about mail delivery or torn and wet newspapers.

If you wish to telephone a complaint, a postal employee will fill out the card for you.

The Consumer Advocate represents consumers at the top management level in the Postal Service. If your postal problemss cannot be solved by your local post office, then write to the Consumer Advocate. His staff stand ready to serve you: The Consumer Advocate, US Postal Service, Washington, D.C. 20260-6320 or phone 1-202-268-2284.